Thursday, 21 March 2013
Wallet challenge reflection. March 21, 2013
This is my prototype wallet. It is a rough prototype that took 15 minutes. It is supposed to be a wallet that wraps around the inside of your hat. the design process didn't take very long. I knew what I had to do to make an innovative wallet design. The idea came to me when my classmate said he wanted a wallet that took up less space. I also noticed that my classmate always wears his hat. That is how I came up with the idea for the hat wallet. This design for the wallet is much different than my original. i understood how he would want to have a wallet that was out of the way. the physical prototype didn't help my design. the design helped my prototype. my partner said that it was an innovative idea. if i could improve it i would make it even, more card slots and padding on the perimeter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment